Hello All,

I have just created the file: "Acme.MyBundle.Entity.Users.php" in:
Acme/MyBundle/Resources/config/doctrine/metadata/orm witch contains:

<?php
namespace Acme\MyBundle\Entity;

/**
  * @orm:Entity
  * @orm:Table(name="users")
  */
class User
{
        /**
         * @orm:Id
         * @orm:Column(type="integer")
         * @orm:GeneratedValue(strategy="IDENTITY")
         */
        private $id;

        /**
         * @orm:Column(type="string", length=50, nullable=false,
unique=false)
         */
        private $name;
}
?>

... but when i execute: "php app/console doctrine:generate:entities
AcmeMyBundle", I have the following error:
"No identifier/primary key specified for Entity 'Acme\MyBundle\Entity
\Users'. Every Entity must have an identifier/primary key.

Can you help me ?

Thank you very much,
JeanChristophe.

security at symfony-project.com