Hi Tim, thanks for answering.

Yes, I've tried that before but, on CLI I get:

[Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\InactiveScopeException]
You cannot create a service ("application_service_abstract.request") of an
inactive scope ("request").

I need to use that service on a CLI command but as there's no request it
keeps throwing exceptions.

This exception is for the wrapper service I've got for the request. I've
configured this service now like this, following Tim's advice:

<service id="application_service_abstract.request"
class="%application_service_abstract.request.class%" scope="request">
    <argument type="service" id="request" />
</service>

And I removed the declaration of the "request" service as synthetic, as I've
shown in the first post. So far, everything is working as expected as
before. Except for the CLI command problem.

Thanks.

security at symfony-project.com