Hey there-

I'd say that both are fine. If you simply want to add comments to your
articles, I'd just start with having them inside the same bundle. The
advantage of having them in two bundles is more separation/
organization (and if your Blog bundle isn't too big, that's not a huge
concern) and being able to reuse *just* your Blog functionality
(without comments) or *just* your comment functionality (without the
Blog) in other projects.

So, I recommend putting them in the same bundle - you an of course
separate them into two bundles later if you need to.

Good luck!

security at symfony-project.com