Starting from 1.3, all content passed from the action to the view gets
automatically escaped - including that field of your. Gets wrapped in
an sfOutputEscaperObjectDecorator instance.

I believe it works just like when doctrine objects get passed to the
view, you can get the unescaped data with `$w->render(ESC_RAW)`.

And by the way, you may want to look into the forms chapter of the
gentle introduction book.

security at symfony-project.com