Thank you, guys!

But maybe I'm too captious, but it doesn't seem to be convenient way to
implement 'beforeActionRun' for each controller. I registered
'onControllerRequest' listener. But what should I do further: making switch
to define which controller was exactly requested and depending ion this make
other manipulations? What if I have 15 controllers in a bundle and need to
implement pre-launching operations for each of them?

С уважением,
    Александр Каупанин.

security at symfony-project.com