Hello,

Is there someone who tell me how can I insert new data in the DB.

For retrieving, I do:

                $em = $this->get('doctrine.orm.entity_manager');

                $data = $em->find('MyBackBundle:<entity_name>', $id);

                if (!$data) {

                    throw new NotFoundHttpException("… not found.");

                }

Other question:

                After retrieving, the information is in $data. How can I bin
it to the form?

Thanks

Un saludo

Sergio Pérez