thanks bro but am using xamppp 1.7.0...
i guess no need to enable xsl as its already there by default..
i restarted the project again and this time it worked....
dnt knw wt the problm was

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Gabriel Filipiak <
gabriel.filip...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably your PHP hasn`t got XLST module or it`s not enabled.
>

> 2011/4/19 Kush <kushagra...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Friends,
>> I am using XAMPP and i have all the environmental variables defined
>> accurately.
>> I am getting this error on executing propel:build-model command.
>>
>> C:\xampp\htdocs\workspace\sms>symfony propel:build-model
>> [propel-om] Could not perform XLST transformation.  Make sure PHP has
>> been compiled/configured to support XSLT.
>>
>> --
>> If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to
>> security at symfony-project.com

>> http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en
>>

>  --

*
**Disclaimer:* This mail contains confidential data. If you have received
this mail by mistake kindly delete it and report to the sender. In case of
emergencies use mobile contact.

Prabudha Kushagra
Student
MPSTME, Shirpur off-campus,
SVKM'S NMIMS .
Tapi River Bridge, Mumbai Agra Road,Savalde, Shirpur, Dist: Dhule-425405
contact: +91-9322877260

security at symfony-project.com