Hey Luis!

Cool, glad you figured it out, and even more glad that you're enjoying
Symfony2 - it's a lot of fun to be a part of.

If you ever have any questions, we're always happy to try to help :).

Cheers!

Ryan Weaver
US Office Head & Trainer - KnpLabs - Nashville, TN
http://www.knplabs.com <http://www.knplabs.com/en>
http://www.thatsquality.com
Twitter: @weaverryan

security at symfony-project.com