correction, the WebConfiguratorBundle is in vendor/bundles/Symfony/
Bundle

entering http://local.symfony2/app_dev.php/_configurator/step/0 gets
me to the page where I enter the db details but then If I hit next,
I'm back at my original error (with the exception that it is now 'No
route found for "POST /_configurator/step')

security at symfony-project.com