I have loaded a MySQL table then dumped it for creating a fixture file
and one of the fields is defined as a string, but it can have
characters and numbers.  When it is dumped to yaml, the data that has
the characters and numbers are not being put in quotations, while the
data with all numbers are.

Since the mixed data is not in quotations, I end up with INF or
exponential notation for the data being loaded in the fields where the
data looks like this 3675E5770.  So, it looks like the E is being
interpreted as hex, hence the INF and exponential notation.  Has
anyone found a work around for such a situation or is there a bug in
the cli doctrine:dump-data?  My definitions are below and any help
would be appreciated.  Thanks.

schema.yml

Testtable:
  tableName: testtable
  columns:
    city: { type: string(13), notnull: true, fixed: true }
    officeuid: { type: string(13), notnull: true, fixed: true }
    county: { type: string(55), notnull: true, fixed: true }

Generated fixture.yml from dump:

Testtable:
  0:
    city: City0
    officeuid: '367555770'
    county: County0
  1:
    city: City1
    officeuid: 3675C5770
    county: County1
  2:
    city: City2
    officeuid: 3675C5770
    county: County2
  3:
    city: City3
    officeuid: 3675E5770
    county: County3
  4:
    city: City4
    officeuid: 3675E5270
    county: County4

The loaded data for 0, 1, and 2 looks good, but 3 and 4 turn into
INF.

PHP 5.3.5
MySQL 5.1.41
Symfony 1.4.10