Il giorno mercoledì 27 aprile 2011 21:07:58 UTC+2, Ville Mattila ha scritto:

> Hi Francesco,
>
> First of all, I forgot to mention that this all is about Symfony 2.

Ouch ! so my links were not very useful :D

Unfortunately I'm not so confident with symfony2 form objects to give you a
fast reply.
I'll need to go more deeper in symfony2, maybe someone more experienced
could help you faster.
Since I'm learning symfony2 I'll try to check your issue (but you should not
count
on me :D)

Francesco

security at symfony-project.com