Hi!

Do someone is using AnnotationGlobLoader for routing ?

I'm encoutering a problem and trying to find where it happens.

I'm adding a resource in my app/config/routing.yml by using this syntax:

``` php

etf1_block_front:
    resource: "@Etf1*BlockBundle/Controller/"
    type:     annotation
    prefix:   /b

```

The fact that I use an "*" in my resource and the type is annotation should
resolve the glob pattern before parsing my controller classes.
Unfortunatly it's not the case.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks,
Florian.