I decided to learn PHP through Symfony2, been doing fairly well so far
but I can't seem to put together why I'm getting an an exception:

"Class Symfony\Component\Form\Form is not a valid document or mapped
super class."
500 Internal Server Error - MongoDBException

When trying to persist form data to MongoDB in Symfony2 Beta 1.  I've
determined that its either user failure or I believe Fabian mentioned
that MongoDB MongoDBBundle won't work with Symfony 2 until Doctrine
Common 2.1 is released due to lack of annotation support.

The code that throws the exception is a simple form pretty much
verbatim from the documentation:

         $topicform = $this->get('form.factory')->create(new
TopicPageType());

        $request = $this->get('request');
        if ($request->getMethod() == 'POST') {
            $topicform->bindRequest($request);

            if ($topicform->isValid()) {

                $dm = $this-
>get('doctrine.odm.mongodb.document_manager');
                $dm->persist($topicform);
                $dm->flush();

                return $this->redirect($this-
>generateUrl('_admin_secured_home'));

            }

Can someone please shed some light on this issue I've given it 2 days
of my time.  I'd also like to keep developing using MongoDB so if
there is a workaround please let it be known.  Thanks!

security at symfony-project.com