Hello,

When i  run my project on mac, it doesn't throw any exception. But when i
passed it to my windows 7 computer, after install ruby and compass, it gives
that error below:

[exception] 500 | Internal Server Error | RuntimeException

[message] Unable to launch a new process.

[1] RuntimeException: Unable to launch a new process.

Any hint on that error?

Thanks,

Daniel Gomes

m: +351 93 818 57 09