> > On Apr 26, 8:11 am, Fabien Potencier <fabien.potenc...@symfony-
> > project.com> wrote:
>
> >> return new Response(json_encode($data));
>
> >> Fabien

Since for rendering templates you have to use this:

return $this->render('FooBarBundle:Default:index.html.twig');

wouldn't be more "natural" implementing something like: $this-
>render(json_encode($data), 'json'); ???

The second argument would set the content-type, to avoid to use
$response->headers->set('Content-Type', 'application/json');

Javier

security at symfony-project.com