Le 21/05/2011 12:23, Michael Piecko a écrit :
Could someone please help me understanding the routing, especially with optional GET parameters.

I have a route:

_debug:
  pattern: /debug
  defaults: { _controller: MyXBundle:Default:debug }

My Controller:

public function debugAction($id = 100)
{
/// Do something with $id/
}

When i request this controller with http://.../debug?id=500 i expect to have an $id = 500 inside my action. But no, $id is still 100. Is this the expected behaviour? Do i have always to use $this->get('request')->get('id') to get any GET parameters?

the parameters passed to an action are routing placeholders, not GET parameters. To access GET parameters, you need to use the Request object:

$id = $this->get('request')->request->get('id')

--
Christophe | Stof

security at symfony-project.com