The comment in question is below.  This is still throwing the same
error.  Also, it's generating this error based on the method.  Will I
have to put this annotation in every comment block that uses the "fn"
annotation, or just in the first comment of the file?

For the developers, it would IMHO be best if the Symfony/Doctrine
annotations were namespaced and did not adversely affect annotations
from other projects.

    /**
     * @IgnoreAnnotation("fn")
     * @fn loginAction