Le 24/05/2011 15:10, Ben Bieker a écrit :
Hi,

it's me again. I tried the ParamConverter Annotation but so far without
any success.

I always get a 404 NotFound Exception - NO route found for "GET
/show/46" ....

Is this feature still very buggy?

Here is the code i am Using:

/**
  * @Route("/show/:id", name="show_quiz")
  * @ParamConverter("quiz", class="QuizBundle:Quiz")
  * @Template()
  */
public function showAction(Quiz $quiz)
{
     return array('quiz' =>  $quiz);
}

What am I doing wrong? It seems the routing framework cannot parse my
route. If I use a route like "/show/{id}" it will work, but not with the
":id"..

I got a Quiz Entity Class in my /Entity Directory.

Greetings
The syntax for routing placeholders is /{id}/ in Symfony2, not /:id/ so it is totally normal.

--
Christophe | Stof

security at symfony-project.com