I just recently updated to the latest master of Symfony2 and now I'm getting
the above exception error. I've made sure to update my entities to match the
new way that annotations work but I'm still having problems. I'm sure it's
probably something simple but I'm having difficulty tracking it down. It
seems likely that it's related to the relatively recent annotation changes.
Here is my framework configuration:

framework:
    secret:          %secret%
    charset:         UTF-8
    router:          { resource: "%kernel.root_dir%/config/routing.yml" }
    form:            true
    csrf_protection: true
        enable_annotations: true
    templating:      { engines: ['twig'] } #assets_version:
SomeVersionScheme
    session:
        default_locale: %locale%
        lifetime:       3600
        auto_start:     true
    translator: { fallback: en }

And here's the backtrace (note: full paths removed for brevity/readability):

   1. in Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder.php line 668
   2. at ReflectionClass->__construct() in
   Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder.php line 668
   3. at ContainerBuilder->createService() in
   Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder.php line 306
   4. at ContainerBuilder->get() in
   Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder.php line 291
   5. at ContainerBuilder->get() in

JMS\SecurityExtraBundle\DependencyInjection\Compiler\SecureMethodInvocationsPass.php

   line 111
   6. at SecureMethodInvocationsPass->processDefinition() in

JMS\SecurityExtraBundle\DependencyInjection\Compiler\SecureMethodInvocationsPass.php

   line 102
   7. at SecureMethodInvocationsPass->process() in
   Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Compiler.php line 109
   8. at Compiler->compile() in
   Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder.php line 398
   9. at ContainerBuilder->compile() in app\bootstrap.php.cache line 868
   10. at Kernel->buildContainer() in app\bootstrap.php.cache line 797
   11. at Kernel->initializeContainer() in app\bootstrap.php.cache line 595
   12. at Kernel->boot() in app\bootstrap.php.cache line 617
   13. at Kernel->handle() in web\app_dev.php line 19

I've rebuilt my bootstrap and cleared my cache yet the problem still
persists. Um, help? Thanks!

security at symfony-project.com