Le 29/05/2011 13:08, seven seven a écrit :
Hi Stof,

Yes that is correct ! I did a better debugging and followed the /Update/ from github on symfony2 and some of the problems were gone. But I am still having some troubles with my repositories . It might be that I didn't follow the update instructions very well as I am upgrading from beta1 to beta3.

ERROR "

  Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
  Gedmo\Mapping\MappedEventSubscriber::loadMetadataForObjectClass()
  must be an instance of Doctrine\Common\Persistence\ObjectManager,
  instance of Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager given, called in

C:\xampp\htdocs\beta3\vendor\gedmo-doctrine-extensions\lib\Gedmo\Timestampable\TimestampableListener.php
  on line 44 and defined in

C:\xampp\htdocs\beta3\vendor\gedmo-doctrine-extensions\lib\Gedmo\Mapping\MappedEventSubscriber.php
  line 160

"
The master branch of the Gedmo extension requires Doctrine ORM 2.1beta. If you use 2.0.5 (provided with the Standard Edition) you need to use the 2.0.x branch of the extensions.

--
Christophe | Stof

security at symfony-project.com