Hi,

I have a problem with a OneToMany relationship in a form, when i save
an entity without any related elements i get a warnings:

Warning: spl_object_hash() expects parameter 1 to be object, array
given in /var/www/clubmaster_v2/vendor/doctrine/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php
line 1219

I have found a simulair bug in doctrine:

http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/browse/DDC-202

This is the message from the bug:
"When joining twice (or more), all the joins must return some rows,
else the warning"..

My form is like the following:

User -> OneToOne -> Profile

Profile -> OneToMany -> ProfileAddress

When i save this form with some ProfileAddresses everything works just perfect..

But when i dont have any elements in my ProfileAddress i get the above
warning, anyone seen this before, or know how to deal with this?

I dont really see a way to fix this, maybe someone has a simulair
setup and it works fine, then i better check my entities, but i have
been there, cannot find any problems..

Best regards,
Michael Holm

security at symfony-project.com