OK, I know the problem,  mailer_transport="sendmail", I wrote this
line to production config, but not in dev config, I set it to smtp to
dev config.

Sorry for the stupid issue.

Regards,

Haulyn Jason
Founder, http://domix.in
Rm. 807, Qilu Software Tower, Qilu Software Park
1 Shunhua Rd., High-Tech Development Zone
Jinan, Shandong 250101, P. R. China
Tel: +86 158 5410 3759
Website: http://haulynjason.net

security at symfony-project.com