Hello,

I have a table called User, and a table called Model. Where Model has
relation with User.
So, Symfony with Doctrine generated for me a BaseUser with it:
* @method Doctrine_Collection getModel()      Returns the current
record's "Model" collection
* @method User                setModel()      Sets the current
record's "Model" collection

So, i tought that getModel will return for me all models that an user
have. But it is getting me an error:
Unknown column user_id
1. at ()
in SF_ROOT_DIR\lib\symfony\lib\plugins\sfDoctrinePlugin\lib\vendor
\doctrine\Doctrine\Query.php line 752 ...
752.                                    throw new
Doctrine_Query_Exception('Unknown column ' . $field);

So, what exactly is that getModel() what it should return me?
My user object is getting from a query, this one:
public function getUserByUsernameAndPassword($username, $password) {
        $q = $this->createQuery("u")
                  ->where("u.username = ?", $username)
                  ->andWhere("u.password = ?", $password);
        return $q->fetchOne();
    }

so i get that and try to use $user->getName() and it works.

Thanks.

security at symfony-project.com