I'm still waiting for Zend Framework 2 MVC to start some new projects... The
draft is really interesting, and if it is implemented well as it is
defined... Well then Symfony 2 will be just part of my /lib for me :)

I'm just waiting a couple of weeks more to see what is going on :D
Marco Pivetta
http://twitter.com/Ocramius
http://marco-pivetta.com

security at symfony-project.com