> > Also hgsvn could be interesting:
> >
> > http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/hgsvn
> >
> > "A set of scripts to work locally on Subversion checkouts using Mercurial"
>
> I've done date ordering -- all, please re-clone your repositories.
>
> The next step will be to reasonable improve hg -> svn gating.

Thanks Kirill.

> P.S. I saw hgsvn already -- it could be interesting becuase of
>      unofficial hgpushsvn.py script.

Yep. I have a private svn repository with some things I am doing (like
articles I am writing). So I followed:

http://ww2.samhart.com/book/export/html/49

which creates a mercurial repository which is also a svn repo and has
a nice script hgpullsvn, that works perfectly. Then I use this
mercurial repo - clone it, work on it, commit etc. on many computers.
When I want to commit back to svn, I need to go to the first mercurial
repo, pull all changes from other hg repositories, and then I'll do
"svn ci" and commit all the changes I did into the svn repository as
one commit. Works nice.

BTW, I am always reluctant to change things that work, one of them is
svn. Svn works and it does the job, so why should I use something
else, right? But after using mercurial for a while I must say it's so
much better. And it has the same syntax (hg up, hg st, hg di, hc ci
-m, ...) so it's really easy to switch and I recommend it to everyone.

Ondrej