Ondrej,
Yes, the code computes the S,P, and D gaussian-type orbitals and
outputs python functions to compute the function value and
derivatives.

Please do add it to the sympy examples if you wish, and let me know if
there's some way it could be more useful (Well, there's always the
obvious - completing the implementation of the sympy to python
transformation.)

Kirill,
 The code implements Quantum Monte Carlo (although it doesn't do much
yet). I have a blog with more about the physics/chemistry side at
http://quantum_mc.blogspot.com

Mark