Hi Suray,
I did know of your project, but have not tried it out yet. Nevertheless,
it looks very amazing, as far as I can tell from just reading through
the description.
>     If we could create a mathml visualizer for Reinteract, we will
> have a good looking shell.
I havn't found a good mathml renderer written in python. There is
pymathml but it's not that good and sadly no longer under development.
It may be easier to use latex instead. Sympy also supports latex
printing so that would be no problem. For some ideas how to start you
could look at  http://symbide.googlecode.com
In the latest svn trunk is a basic implementation of latex rendering.
(**svn <http://code.google.com/p/symbide/source/browse/>/  trunk
<http://code.google.com/p/symbide/source/browse/trunk/>/ symbide
<http://code.google.com/p/symbide/source/browse/trunk/symbide/>/ src
<http://code.google.com/p/symbide/source/browse/trunk/symbide/src/>/ widgets