I hope you guys don't get bothered by a non-sympy topic.

I just solved an integral for my homework...but it took me quite some
time to figure out the right way. I am happy that I figured it out
finally :) obviously seemed easy afterwards... In the elation, I am
posting it here for the interested guys. So, if you have time and
knowledge of complex variables, try this. I know someone here was
interested in implementing residues...

2*π
⌠
⎮   cos(θ)