Hi all,

I have post the more detailed implementation of the solver improvement
in
my blog.
http://pengpanster.blogspot.com/

But I have no idea how to integrate them to my application for too
many symbols which
may appear not good in the pure text form.
I am considering adding the blog link to my application. Or anyone
give me some
suggestions? Thanks!

Pan