Hi,

how about moving mpmath directly to sympy/ ?
It is true that it exists as a separate project, but we deeply depend
on it and it and it contains stuff that used to by in sympy, so I view
it as a part of sympy, that can also be used separately for those who
prefer.
I would also like to copy all the docs from

http://mpmath.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/build/index.html

to docs.sympy.org, to a separate section. And tests to
sympy/mpmath/tests. Then one can use mpmath in sympy as easy as

from sympy.mpmath import something

instead of

from sympy.thirdparty.mpmath import something.

This is also the first move to do something with the thirdparty dir.

Or do you prefer mpmath to stay in thirdparty?

Ondrej