Hi!

Sympy -
Today I wanted to do some matrix algebra homework but ran into trouble
as it seems that matrix multiplication with different dimension
matrixes/vectors does not work:

P = Matrix([1, 0, 2])  # Vector P=(1, 0, 2)
M = Matrix([ 1/2, 0, 1/2], [0, sqrt(3)/2, 0], [1/2, 0, sqrt(3)/2])
T = M*M # Base transformation
Pnew = P*T.inv()

ShapeError:

:(

I have also tried to set P as a tuple or a list but these are giving
me a "TypeError: can't multiply sequence by non-int of type 'Add''

Am I doing something wrong or is this stuff yet unimplemented?