I'l let you know how it goes.  The real application is rather cute.  In
condensed matter, we often measure the elementary excitations of solids.  In
simple magnets, these excitations are spin-waves.  What I'm trying to do is
make an application so that if you have an insulator and define the
interactions, you can predict what excitations you will measure (in the
simple case) to fit against experimental data.  If it works, it will make
exploring different models a lot easier and definetely more fun :>  I really
appreciate the work you guys have put into this!

William