Is there an easy way to only run a specific set of tests, e.g. all the
ones in sympy/functions/elementary/tests?

It seems to me that all the tests are really functional tests (as in
the make sure sympy is functionally doing the right thing).  Are there
any tests that are more performance tests and thus I can tell if a
change has significant effect on the performance?

-- Andy