It is in these situations that I think it is fully appropriate for
Ondrej to act as BDFL of sympy, so I don't think he necessarily should
simply count votes.  With that said, great job Ondrej for being
willing to open this up for a discussion.  I am also impressed by the
sympy community in begin able to have such a civilized discussion
about something that many of us feel so strongly about.

Seeing that everyone seems to agree that relationships and trust are
more important than the details of the license, this process points to
a bright future for sympy (regardless of the decision).

Cheers,

Brian