There's an issue with the makefile in the docs, that the rst2html converter
is called rst2html on Debian systems, but rst2html.py on (nearly all) other
systems ...

Does anyone know a way to specify in the Makefile: use rst2html and if this
is not available, try rst2html.py (without going to autotools) ?

--
Fabian, http://fseoane.net/blog/