Ondrej Certik wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Alan Bromborsky <abro...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Sometimes in the html output of Sphinx 'file' in the .rst file is
>> printed as 'fle' in the .html file, but not always.  If I go into the
>> .rst file and change 'file' to fiile' then 'file' is printed out in the
>> .html file.
>>

> That's a serious bug. Could you append here the file that reproduces
> that? Let's report it to the sphinx mailinglist.
>
> Ondrej

I think it is not a sphinx problem but a browser problem.  I wrote a
python script to 'make html' and then launch seamonkey to view the html
file.  When I launch seamonkey from the script I get the problem, but if
I click on the html with my file browser to start seamonkey there is no
problem.

I found the problem.  Clicking on the file starts Firefox not
Seamonkey.  Seamonkey is the problem!