Hi William,

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 8:57 PM, William Purcell
<williamhpurc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have seen issues 1019 and 1052 on how to handle printing of sig.
> digits but haven't seen a solution.  I am running the attached script
> and getting things like
> pH =
> [ 950000.000000000]
> [-400000.000000000]
> [ 600000.000000000]
>
> I preprocessing this script with another python script and inserting
> the values returned from latex() into a latex document, and some of
> the equations are running off the page.  How do I set the global
> printing precision to make things look nicer?

This is a very annoying behaviour introduced with some merge of
mpmath, but I think the fix should be fairly easy, as described here:

http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=1052#c22

I still hope Fredrik will find time to fix it, as he understands this
part the best, but if not, I'll try to look at it before a release and
fix it myself. Any help with this is appreciated.

Ondrej