Hi,

Leslie from Google wrote another email, reiterating, that is important
that you apply right *now*, so that they can better allocate the slots
and decide whether they should extend the deadline or not. Also it's
good overall for the mentors at PSF and PSU to see the applications
earlier, even if it's not yet finished. You can refine the application
in the gsoc app.

So far I keep track of Priit, Akshay, Aaron, Barry, Freddie, Luke and
Fabian, e.g. 7 applications. As I can see, only Aaron's application is
in PSU and PSF so far. So Priit, Akshay, Barry, Freddie, Luke, Fabian
--- please apply now.

If you are still considering to apply --- feel free to ping me with
your idea, it's never late -- the deadline is on Friday.

I am now going over all your applications again and tell you more
comments. If you need more feedback from me, or if I have forgotten
(for which I apologize:), please ping me.

Also if you have any questions or need more clarifications, just ask.

Thanks,
Ondrej