> Thanks. It might be a problem just on windows -- I already installed
> windows7 into a virtualbox, so I'll try to go over it soon.

There is some change that has taken place in the patching that is
causing the problem. 0.6.4 doesn't show the problem, but 0.6.5-git
does. In 0.6.4 (3*x).match(x/a) returns None--(I think it should
return 1/3 but that is another issue). If you can find which patch
changed that behavior you will have found the culprit. I'm trying to
get a fresh copy of it to make sure I haven't made some change that is
causing the problem.

/c