Hello,

I'm looking at a git quick reference but can't figure out how to do
the following. Can someone give me a hand?

How can I just make sure that what I have in my local directory is the
same as the master version so that even if I have made local changes
they just get overwritten by the most up to date standard version?

I did a git pull to get the recent update
I changed a file
I tried to do a git pull but it says I'm alrady up to date
I did a git branch -f but that changed file was not replaced

Thanks,
/c