On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:19 AM, Fabian Pedregosa<fab...@fseoane.net> wrote:

> Ondrej Certik wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Fabian Pedregosa<fab...@fseoane.net> wrote:
>> [...]
>>> Thanks. I'll correct that from the final version of the Changelog
>>
>> Thanks. I reviewed and committed another 14 patches in there.
>
> Thanks for the huge work. I only have some objections on issue 1473
> http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=1473
>
> But that is not milestone critical

Yep. The only release critical issue are doctests. I suggest to create

bin/test_doc (or similar name)

that will only test the doc/* files, and it will do so *reliably*
(e.g. platform and python version independent), not like now. Then

bin/test     # tests
bin/doctest  # docstrings
bin/test_doc  # doc/*    --- we need to find a better name

would just do one thing. "./setup.py test" will test all things.

Ondrej