Hi,

I'm a new sympy user and I've been trying to find out about class
functions and so on (especially in the Geometry package). They don't
seem to be documented though. It even says

> For a full API listing and an explanation of the methods and their return
> values please see the list of classes at the end of this document.

but there's no such thing. Where can I find a list of functions for
each class and the required parameters? (typing help() in Python is a
little cumbersome.)

Thanks,
Sebastian