Hello all,
I have an issue with an integral I'm trying to evaluate.  I have a
matrix where each element is a function of (among other terms) an
integrated Legendre polynomial.  My opportunity is that certain
returns are in the form of absolute values.  For example, an output to
one particular element is:

>>> Integral(-30**(1/2)*r**2*abs(r)/2, (r, 0, 1))
where r is a radial distance... always greater than (or equal to)
zero.

I was wondering, is there a way to tell sympy/python that r is always
greater than zero?  Is there an option/kwarg in one of the evalf/subs/
simplify/etc functions that allow for that substitution?

Thanks again,
~~archery~~