In running a program I've written, I added a summation as follows:

>>> Sum((i-i%2)/2, (i, 1, 10)).doit()

It's actually a liitle more involved than that, but either way below
is the output to that command:

TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call
last)

/home/washu/<ipython console> in <module>()

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for %: 'Symbol' and 'int'

Should I have expected this result?  Should I declare 'i' as something
other than a variable?  Anybody else have this problem?

~~archery~~