I tested many combinations (not all), and everything passes, except for this
doctest with -Qnew:

File "/users/aaronmeurer/documents/sympy/doc/src/tutorial.txt", line 147, in
tutorial.txt
Failed example:
    1/2
Expected:
    0
Got:
    0.5

Is there a reverse to from __future__ import division that we could use to test
this?

And an ode test Xpasses :)

Congratulations!  Now I can finally stop telling people "it works in the new
polys, so just wait."  Not to mention the 21 issues blocked on issue 1598.  Now
to go through and close said issues...

Aaron Meurer