Fabian Pedregosa wrote:
Mateusz Paprocki wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 08:25:15AM -0700, Christian Muise wrote:
  Having dug deeper, it appears that first order logic isn't even
included in the current version of sympy. Is there some manner of
generic (existential and universal) quantification in the sympy core
that I'm missing?

there is no currently, so it might be one of your objectives to
implement them.

Indeed, I implemented the logic system using only propositional logic,
but implementing first-order logic would simplify a lot the assumption
system

  Thanks. Cheers