Hi Addison!

I think your proposal looks good! Please send it to both PSU and PSF now.

After you send it and if you have time, I only have the same comment
as to Matt, e.g. adding there some examples:

Examples

>>> a  = Gate(..., ...)
<gate print>
>>> b = <define some calculation>
>>> b.solve()
[some result]

^^^ this is just for inspiration, simply put there what you want to
implement and show it on examples, so that people (reviewers) can
quickly get an idea what functionality will be implemented and how it
will be used.

Thanks!
Ondrej