Thanks that's great!

The pretty printing didn't seem to do much in my native Python shell.
I should probably be using IPython and then isympy but I think I
prefer to stick to the basics since a Windows-based worksheet is sure
to skew things otherwise!

Good idea about links to further work.

Yes, if there's feedback, or I do more work on this I will certainly
look into offering something to the SymPy outreach effort!

Robin