Thanks,

maybe a link to  http://sympy.googlecode.com/svn/api/sympy.geometry.html
would be good enough for now.

I found it by googling for "sympy epydoc", got to a closed/wontfix
issue, and from there to pydoctor, and from there to the URL above.
(see posting here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/sage-de...@googlegroups.com/msg08112.html
((I guess the current page at that URL has nothing to do with pydoctor
anymore - does it ? ))
)

Cheer,
Sebastian