Hi,

the new design is great, I really like it.

Heres a few suggestions / things I noticed:

- The border between the content and the sidebar is too big.
- The Sympy logo should be visible on every page, not only in the content area of the main page. - A lot of vertical space is wasted for the "Sympy" headline. Not sure how to fix that. - The background colors of the navbar, the copyright block and the sidebar headlines should match. - The bottom side of the navbar looks awful. I think the "tab look" only works if theres no border between the tabs and the content.
- The buttons in the navbar could use a hover effect.
- The quick links need a seperator in between.

Greetings
Felix